Skip to content
For Apple Users
- Launch the Safari browser on Apple’s iOS and navigate to https://discount.mo.gov
- Tap the Share button on the browser’s toolbar — that’s the rectangle with an arrow pointing upward. It’s on the bar at the top of the screen on an iPad, and on the bar at the bottom of the screen on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
- Tap the Add to Home Screen icon in the Share menu.
- Tap Add in the far right corner.
- Safari will add it to your home screen.
For Android Users
- Launch Chrome for Android and navigate to https://discount.mo.gov
- Tap the menu button and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.