King Henry VIII and his royal court invite one and all to his 16th Century European village featuring something for the whole family. Pay heed to the exploits of jousting knights on thundering steeds, roam the village shops for unique crafts, delight in entertainment on one of our 20 stages, and feast on delicious food and drinks from the far reaches of the globe!
Open Weekends from September 2, 2017, through October 15, 2017, plus Labor Day and Columbus Day.
Discount received as a Missouri State employee:
- Adult admission is just $17.00 (regular cost at the gate is $21.95) a $4.95 discount.
- Children’s admission is just $10.00 (regular cost at the gate is $12.95) a $2.95 discount.
- This offer is valid online only and is not available at the gate.
How to get Discount
- Just click on www.kcrenfest.com
- Click Buy Tickets and choose Corporate Partners
- Enter the code: mostate to receive your discount!